SteamBirds SteamBirds

Amazing Quality

The professional soundtrack (Better than most movies in fact) combined with beautifully fitting art and intuitive game play instantly makes this game one of my favorites. Good work, keep making solid games!

Where Will It Land? Where Will It Land?

One Minor problem.

A lot of it is guessing. If you are off by even a few degrees the atom can go in a completely different direction. Also it would be nice if you could use more than one of the tools. Otherwise good Job!

ragdoll fun 1 ragdoll fun 1

Nice Little Engine

Now all you have to do is make a game or something fun out of it. Maybe make an achievement based game like achievement unlocked where you must hit the ragdoll against certain things and do random stuff to get as many achievements as possible. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, make something fun!

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Congrats

On finishing the game. I remember two or three weeks ago talking about it in the FGL chat room. Its really awesome, and one of my favorite puzzle/physics games of all time.

Tank Shooting Game Tank Shooting Game

Copied

I recognize this from a tutorial on I believe Flashkit. You could at least change the graphics or something instead of using the exact same .swf. You get a 1 for being able to successfully put it up on Newgrounds though :p Remember, dont just take tutorials and put it back on portals.

loudegg responds:

um yeah im the author from flashkit and i decided to put this up for fun. it is a simple beta of the tank game...not copied but im sure there are many like this.

you want to see something i actually swiped a script from is this one www.fuckyouterrorists.com its funny though

Red Code Red Code

Fun but pretty slow

Great gameplay, graphics, engine, and everything, but a little to slow in my opinion. Also, you probably could have used Box2d for the grenade and its bouncing on sloped ground. The effects like the explosions looked great, and I liked your color coordination of black and white. I like a fast shooter though, which is why the game only kept me interested for a couple of minutes. You could increase the fps by 5 or so, or even change the speed in which the character walks/jumps. Good work though!

enDice enDice

Simple

Simple graphics, seeming to be simple gameplay. Then you have the puzzle part which gets challenging fast. You really have to work your brain to figure this stuff out. Everything looks clean, and the levels are all well made, not one is out of place in difficulty. This is not another puzzle game.

Dogfight 2 Dogfight 2

Just One Suggestion

Hello, I am a fan of your development since I first saw your games. Your consistently great coding and high quality (Maya?) made graphics are great, but I have just on idea for a future game. i noticed most of them are generic top down shooter made great, a lot of flying games, etc. but I think you need to go outside of the box. Try making a game outside of your comfort zone, one which will blow away gamers. This game is great like the rest, but is just another high quality, fun but generic flying game. Make something with a great twist, or something of that nature and that game will be extremely popular. Good luck though.

Whiteboard Tower Defense Whiteboard Tower Defense

Better than Desktop TD

I would defenitely consider this one of the best flash TD's. It blows desktop TD out of the water.

Death Wheel Death Wheel

Strangely Amusing

Im not sure why, but chucking knives at a board, knowing your going to hit the girl accidentally is quite amusing. Maybe if you made this game have like upgraded knives for more accuracy, bonus points, a storyline, etc. it could get a 10?